martes, julio 17, 2007

Words...


My Dear Love:

How are you?
I have been thinking about you.
I write this letter knowing it will probably never reach you.
Many days, as cold as winter nights, have passed since that time.
My weakness and the way in which I hurt you dissapear into the darkness.
I know we cannot turn back the clock and return.
I believe that not meeting you signifies my last love.
I will never forget the tenderness you showed me.
You live on in each new day.
Your memory brightens the sky.
Don't hate me, don't become sad because of me.
That's all I ask.
I opened the window today and saw a myriad of flowers blooming.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you.
To say goodbye is like being a small lost child again.
Goodbye. Goodbye. Goodbye. Goodbye.


[yo no escribí esto... Fue Hyde, y lo encontré lindo, por eso lo subo ñ_ñ]


Hyde-sama
†I died then My instinct was born†

No hay comentarios.: