miércoles, diciembre 05, 2007

Some stuffs

Reading a lot of blogs, i understood something. English is the universal language.
I realized that most of the websites are in English. Which makes me think that i need some classes to get better, and practice everything that i learned before. But, i'm silly, and that ashamed me so much.
So, that will be very problematic, especially, if i reach one of my goals (a trip to England).
My friends speak in english (two of them), my cousin studies this language, and, i try to write some lines without think.
...
Today, was tiring day. I hate volumetric analysis, but if i wanna be a toxicologist, i need to know that. Pauli taught me a lot of exercises, and, probably, them would appear tomorrow in the test.
Ja, ja, ja.
...
To another person...
Did you know that i loved you so much?
Well, that's true. But now, after a long time, i can release my pain. From the bottom of my lung (i didn't have a heart, sorry :P)
...
Oh!!
That's all.
I want to see "The Girls next door" right now.
So, see you later, in another episode in "Luxury's Queen"
bye bye!


mi inglés es muy primitivo XDD
I need more practice

No hay comentarios.: